Meet our team of hair stylists
We are looking for full time apprentice to join our award winning teamof stylists at our 5 Star salon of distinction.
Hairdressing Apprentice - No experience required - Posted 20/07/2017
Assist and learn from stylists how to provide Marooned hairdressing services to valued clientele, support other salon members with their duties at the same time as achieving your Apprenticeship to include Key Skills and N.V.Q. Level 2 in Hairdressing.
The ideal candidate does not require previous experience within a salon environment. They must be able to maintain the Marooned Haircutters principles when performing any service in the absence of a stylist for example shampooing, head massage, promoting backwash products and providing the highest level of customer service to guests visiting the salon. Their personality will ideally reflect Marooned's brand showing passion, creativity, motivation and eagerness to learn to gain a great reputation within the hair fashion world.
- Respecting, all educators and assessors and being attentive to tasks set and education given.
- Able to communicate with all types of people.
- Ability to learn new skills..
- Good communication and a personable nature to inspire, inform and share ideas to other team members.
- Brand ambassador- through positive interaction with guests, visitors and general public
- Contribute to the salon being seen as the best salon in the community
- You will have a direct responsibility to Management, Appointed NVQ Assessors, In-Salon Educators, Stylists and other Assistants.
Customer service Greeting guests and visitors to the salon, as well as handling enquiries by telephone and email.